it kind of applies to my life being 90% lazy and the other 20% i eat food
Do ur math right!!!!Cx
do your math right dude
i invest 20% of the time practicing my instrument and come out with 80% because it pays off
its not true
yes cause i play guitar and i put little time and i get good results back :)
i hate guitar
at least 90% i play good basketball and other 20% i play bad.
really? isnt it supposed to be 80%? ......Just saying
yes because with this being said anybody who works in a company,restaurant,school,etc is gaining more experience therefor being of service to any one who requests this
no its not
it applies to my life because 20% of the time i study & get an 80%
Yes because, I eat 80& junk food and 20% healthy food
yes it is true
yes because 80% of the time i eat healthy and 20%of the time i eat junk food. It benifits me because that way, i make sure im physically healthy and still eat something junky without the junk food over powering me being healthy.
I am on Facebook for 20% of my free time and logging out with 80% of the drama going on ._\
i hate facebook
well then that just means u dont have friends and ur just a loner
Ay Ay Facebook Famous xD
hes not facebook famous he youtube famous
No it does not apply to my life. For a test I don't study at all but may get a good or bad grade.
90% of my life and 20% of reading
Like when Im taking test, usually 80% percent of those questions are correct and the other 20% is incorrect (plus jack is really awesome!) :D
yup is true
jack is not awsome
I spend 20% of my energy in dance class and i get 80% of satisfaction.
i usually spend 80% of being with my friends and 20% if being in my house. :D
....Yes 80% of my life is spent at school ._. and 20% trying to do what i like .....whatever ..
yes 80% of my life im in band 20 % im with my friends
it very true
I don't think so because people can put twenty percent and come back with 50% and not 80% but you know that's just my thoughts
SHOOT YEAH THIS APPLIES ! I spend 80% of my time at the band hall only practice 20% of the time .-.
im not trying to be mean but just because u cant curse dosent mean u have to sound like some wanna be cow girl
when im in my house i spend 80% with my family and 20% in my room watching YouTube videos
I seriously dont know what to answer!
80% is for mi family and 20% is for the test.
80%of my life i play guitar the rest i study
I think it does becase like 80% of my day usually involves something with school and the other 20% is time for myself.
yes it doed because 80% of the day is in school and the other 20% would be the free time we get after school and weekends
80% sleeping and the other 20% with friends
that rule doesnt apply to me
Yes it does applies!!!Because I practice 80% in the the band hall and the other 20% at home but at the end it is worth it :*
yes because a day in shool takes away 80%
20% at home
i dont usually do anything other than ride my bike and go to school. its the only thing i do besides stay home and watch tv.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.